Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well then.

Today has been a total bummer. Worked from 8-4 and in the process got frusturated at my friends for trying to play manager and boss me around. I was doing something for a manager and my friend just looks at me and goes "You could be taking orders you know" I was like Well, you're not my boss so...and let it trail off. I think that I'm just really on edge right now and so far my Civi friends just do not get it! When I told them what was going on yesterday they were just like I'm sorry. And then we talked about them and their problems. But that's how it always is so I can't say I'm too awful suprised. I mean, they always do that. We'll talk about me and Mister for about oh 5 texts, and then it'll be them and their guy problems for the next few DAYS. Ugh. I mean, i don't want to be the center of attention okay? It makes me nervous, but I would absolutely love to be given at least some attention, LIKE I GIVE TO YOU, when I try to talk to you about my problems. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)