Friday, May 7, 2010

A to Z of Me

I won't lie,I'm a secret addict of those survey things, and I found this on someones blog :)

A to Z of Me


A. AREA CODE: 865, Did you know that spells vol???

B. BED SIZE: Twin

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Putting up clothes...it always seems to take me and absurd amount of time

D. DOG'S NAME: Clifford!! Also: Stupid (hes not very bright...tends to get stuck under things that are too small for him...) Love (he's huge but hes a big ball of lovin)

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Glasses, I have trouble walking without them lol

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Red, its the color of passion, and life and I love it! All of my electronics are red actually

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver, I don't like the way gold looks on some people.

H. HEIGHT: 5'3" or somethin like that...short pretty much covers it!

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Hahahahahaha riiight...like I have that much skill

J. Job: "Welcme to McDonalds, may I take your order?"

K. KIDS: Ha. Someday

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: TN, while my Love is in California :/

N. NICKNAME: MJ, Mary Jo, and Jolie are what I get called most

M. MOM'S NAME: Regina (means queen)

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I'd rather not?

P. PET PEEVE: Dear Lord don't get me started...how about when people make those disgusting grunting noises as they eat? Like for real, we all know you're eating, how about you don't advertise it by acting like a pig.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Lol well...its sappy but anything from The Notebook

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Lefty, Southpaws unite!! (Okay my nerd moment of the day is ove now lol)

S. SIBLINGS: Amanda, baby sis

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 5am..butt crack of dawn

U. UNDERWEAR: Well this is personal...but pretty much anything, whatever I find in my drawer

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: GREENS

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I tend to just lazily get ready in the mornings so...that lol

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Arm, head, ankles ( I sprained those dang things like 3 times a year wen I was little)

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I can make a mean baked good...brownie anyone?

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Elephangs, I need that kinda memory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)