Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Ramblings Bio

Random Ramblings of A Military Wife

Okay, so I hope I didn't break the rules too much by being only a girl friend! Okay so a brief bio about me:

My name is MJ, I'm 17. I am the girlfriend of a United States Marine, "Mister", who is 19. I am currently a Junior (almost Senior!) at a High School in Tennessee. I'm pretty much addicted to blogging, I usually post at least something every day! Me and Mister have a pretty serious relationship for being so young. My favorite color is definitely red. Uhm...I could honestly just ramble about our relationship for days, but that would get a tad bit excessive. But what I will say is he's in California, 29 Palms, and I'm in TN, oops already said that, and we don't get to talk as often as we would both like, but we get by lol. Oh, sometimes I swear the USMC is out to get me, or at least that's what it feels like! Takin Mister away for 2 weeks on a Field Op...lol jk. I am seriously your uber Marine GF, pretty much my life revolves around him, and I know that my family and probably his mom, doesn't like that too much. Oh, I LOVE HIS MOTHER. She is absolutely amazing. She went through this with his dad, and she's been a Godsend. I love ya Lori! If I see that somebody's wearin Marine GF stuff I have a flip out moment and totally wanna be their new best friend. I'm really friendly, I love meeting new people, but...I blush, alot. Over nothing. Idk why, just started up in 6th grade. I work at McDonalds, and sometimes I hate it, sometimes its tolerable. Just depends on the people who are workin with me really lol.

Well thats all I can think to say, if you wanna follow then hi friend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I hope you're having fun blog hopping! I'm a follower of yours now. Great playlist, btw. I love me some Miranda Lambert! :)

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty girl!

    Im a new follower!!!

    and no, I don't think you broke any rules lol..we ALL start out as JUST a Marine/Army/SeaBee/Coastie/Guard Girlfriend..and then had to take the long journey into Wife-hood! lol

    ~Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I look forward to your posts!

    P.S Does your BF hate it at 29 palms? Mine did alot of training over there and he said it was horrible! haha

    Much Love!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)