Friday, May 21, 2010

Help Please.

So I am going out of my mind with these random thoughts running through my head. He said he was gonna request leave, and then I just found out that his mom is gonna try to take a trip to see him in July, she wouldn't just do that if he was gonna be comin home. So...I feel kinda lied to in a way. Or out of the loop, thats a good way to put it. Did any of ya'll ever go through this? I just feel like I'm never told ANYTHING and I'm so sick of it. I'm tired of being the last to know, and the whole "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry". That got old REAL QUICK. I'm so conflicted about what to do, do I confront him? Ask him why I'm NEVER told ANYTHING? I don't even know who his friends are. Or who he works with. Nothing. Or should I just let it go, like I let everything else go, and act like I don't care? I just really don't know what to do. I think I'm going crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Well I can say that I've asked my boyfriend not tell me stuff regarding deployment if it's only a rumor because it worries me. Like when he first went to training he was told 3 or 4 different things regarding when he would deploy. It was an extreme emotional rollercoaster, so now he will only tell me about things like that when he is sure.

    Everything else, though, he tells me about. I don't think it's unreasonable for you to want to know what is going on in his life. You are his girlfriend afterall! If you want to know something then tell him that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were near me, I would invite you over for a glass of wine, because we both need it, it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower :)

    I agree with what Just A Girl said, you are his girlfriend you should know what is going on. It's important to know. Good luck

    I hope you can participate in my contest!
    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-giveaway.html

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great advice ladies! I think I'm going to talk to him about it today, and it'll have to be through text, because guess who hardly ever calls...Gosh that was bitter. Again, thanks ladies, and I'm gonna go try not to be nervous as I text my own Bf, how sad is that??

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)