Friday, May 7, 2010

UGH

So I now know why I haven't talked to Mister in so long...he's in the field for two+ weeks...guess who he told (who also forgot..). That would be me...oops...I swear he should just stop tellin me things like that over the phone, I just hear his voice, I don't pay attention to his words, and this is a bad habit of mine...lol On the upside, the time before the last time I talked to him, he said he's gonna try to request leave. Idk how that's goin, I kept forgettin to ask lol. The badside of this is he may not get predeployment leave if he gets this leave, which means if he gets it around oh say...July, then I won't see him for a whole year...because he won't get predeployment, so he'll leave in January and I won't get to see him for a whole year, I keep repeatin a whole year because I absolutely have NO idea how I'm gonna handle, or be able to do that. Lord, I am really gonna need some help when he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)