The Sweet Life of Semper Fi her blog is awesome, and her and her Marine make an adorable couple! (she's also engaged so major congrats on that!)
And also Anna @ Shotimes and Dog Tags I kind of want to be her when I grow up...she has so much love in her life!! Her and her Marine were high school sweethearts, and they give me hope for me and my Mister
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4. Let them know about the award.
So, 7 things about myself:
1. I have this secret goofy side, that lets me have random FB convos with my friends in which we just yell random things at each other...yes we are freaks! :)
2. My phone has a bad habit of calling people without my permission...At least thats what I'm gonna say about it.
3. If you didn't already know, I love babies!!!
4. I have been described as very nice. Of course Mister calls me innocent, but idk...I mean I only met that internet person that once okay?? Jk that never happened lol
5. Mister likes to think he is romantic, but I"m the one who remembers the dates thank you very much...
6. Last night I couldn't sleep and really just wanted him there so I could lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat...that sounds awesome right now.
7. I am easily guilt tripped...
Well I'm gonna break the rules because I can't think of 9 people so...lol
Adrie's Corner This girl is truly and Angel! She's also part of Soldier's Angels, an organization where you can "adopt" soldiers who need people to write home to, well Idk if I'm doing it justice by trying to explain it so just hop on over and let her do it for me!