Well, I'm 17 so I figured I've learned a few things lately? Now, some of these things are strictly a Southern thing, some life experience, some the USMC has taught me, and some I've just come across and realized.
1 ) He may be your boyfriend, fiance, or husband but he belongs to them. End of story.
2) Bless your heart can actually be really insulting!
3) When somebody says a while, it may mean minutes, days, hours. It's all relative.
4) Don't EVER criticize someone's catfish catch.
5) If you see an elderly lady, stop and help her. Don't be a jerk.
6) When you give God your problems everything becomes clear.
7) 3 things you don't admit to not liking: Greens, Cornbread, and coleslaw.
8) The USMC doesn't care about your plans. They actually probably laugh at you behind your back.
9) Not all homeless people are bad. When you get that urge to buy them a meal, do it. They may not say thank you but you know it's the right thing.
10) Friends come and go, so do boyfriends, but when it comes to your family you better not diss em, because they've got your back no matter what you do. They love you.