Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to know you!

If you're new, welcome! And if you're not, well, hope you learn somethin new lol



1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Haha Thongs and boxers

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Yes, I'm very opinionated. I dont wanna see that.

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No Spanx

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Lol No, I sleep on top with a quilt

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Ariel or Jasmine or Pocahontas!!

6. Dream vacation spot?
Okinawa

7. What is your dream job?
Nurse with babies!

8. Who is your hero and why?
My mom, because shes literally the strongest person I know.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna be a L&D or NICU nurse too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they order the cards and have them sent by mail, but Im not sure from where off the top of my head. I will find out for you though

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S havent seen much posting about the marine lately, everything ok? have you heard from him lately?

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)