Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to know you!

Getting to know YOU




1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Haha well a sense of humor is always good but really its how they treat me.

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Seriously? I will change diapers ALL day long to avoid puke...

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Im an introvert until I'm sure of you lol

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Definitely taste, maybe then I could eat the really gross "healthy" things and lose some weight.

5. Cake or Pie?
Sooo not a fair question...but cake!

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Oh man this is hard...but probably Elliot from Scrubs!


7. My favorite website is.....?

Blogger...duh lol


8. The highlight of my day is....?

When I can go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I love people with a good sense of humor. And I would definitely deal with poop over vomit. I picked up dog poop as part of my job when working at the animal shelter so I'm definitely not afraid! =)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)