Sunday, June 27, 2010

7 months

Yesterday makes 7 months for me and my Marine. I can't believe it's been so long, yet so short. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way about somebody when I'm so dang young. I always used to make fun of teenagers who said "I love him SO much!" and now I am one of those teenagers. Granted I'm not two weeks into the relationship and I'm not 15...lol. But seriously, this guy is so good to me.

I get nervous I guess is the word sometimes, like I'm honestly afraid for him sometimes. He's such a good guy, he always talks to random people, and he makes friends like a freakin puppy. I just don't want him to make friends with the wrong people, and get hurt in the process. I'm not afraid for him being in the Marines, if anyone can handle it, he can, I'm afraid for him being himself. Does that make any sense? Like I'm afraid he's gonna get mixed up with the wrong people, AGAIN, and get hurt.

I really just want to put him by himself, he can go to training and all that, but he can just go to a room by himself? Well nevermind, he'd get sad because he's the type of person that NEEDS that human interaction or he gets all testy and it's not good.

He's always talking about how I worry too much but he had NO idea of the kinds of things I worry about...

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about Mr. M when we were first dating in high school. Sometimes you find the right guy when you least expect it.

    I'm sure he will be fine. Sometimes people get mixed up in the wrong people but usually they figure it out before anything really bad happens.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)