Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 7 A Photo That Makes Me Happy



This picture makes me happy because...I finally remembered to take it right before he left! Every time that I'd seen him when he was home on leave I meant to take a picture of him, us together, that kinda thing, but well...I forgot. I know, I'm a blonde. Then, literally when he was like well I gotta go, I remembered and was like STOP and let me take a picture, so he kinda turned and smiled a lil and I snapped it! Then...I dragged him over and took the top picture, I hate it because half of my eye is cut out by my glasses and I look like a cross eyed weirdo(I wear contacts, but that day was a little bit after I had spilled fingerpolish remover and it got in my eye so I was still healing!). But hey, at least I remembered right?

1 comment:

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)