Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sugar Doll Award



Thanks to K @ Beautiful Mess and Sarah @ Confessions of a Sailors Wife for the Sugar Doll award!! If you haven't checked out their blogs you totally should, they're awesome. The rules are to tell 10 things about yourself and then pass it on to ten blogs.

So....
1. Believe it or not I'm actually kinda shy in person, I blush alot

2. I am the kind of girl that will worry over the most random things, and blow them out of proportion and then proceed to bore people with my worries lol

3. I have this weird fear/fascination with snakes. I'm terrified of them but I think they're interesting?

4. This is actually really hard lol

5. Sometimes I wonder how me and Mister are gonna make it and then I'll be talking to him and it'll all click into place and I remember...because we're both stubborn and crazy enough to make it work

6. I know that 17 and 19 is young, but I think it's how old you feel, not how old you are

7. I encourage young love, because it's usually the truest, purest form. Before it's been tainted with bitterness of past relationships. I mean, think back to your first love, how sweet was it?

8. I worry about Mister, alot, but I try not to let him know because it freaks him out

9. I keep having the weirdest dreams!!! Random homecomings in the middle of science class??

10. I can't wait until I'm out of college...I just wanna start my life!!!!!! And when me and Mister are older, I really want that part of my life NOW. But what can you do? lol

And the blogs I'm passing this on to:


Delainey Delainey

Mel Head in the Game Heart in the Sand

Kayla Sue In Every Good Love Letter There's a Soldier and His girl

Doc's Girl Noel Issued To a Soldier

Jessikuh Jessikuh

Mille The Other Half of Semper Fi

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I received this award the other day, so please check out my 10 things!

    I wish I could jump forward a bit too and get to the "good stuff" in life - but they wouldn't be worth it if we didn't have to struggle through the hard first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way when I was in college/high school and I couldn't wait to get out and start my life with Mr. M. Time goes by faster than you think it will and now I'm a month away from marriage. Time definitely flies and the wait is so worth it when you are finally with him. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! I really like your number 7. Because it is completely true. Almost nothing is like a first love.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)