Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lately...

Well recently...lately...me and Mister broke up...got back together...he got picked up by MP's...moved to 29 Palms in California...had a friend go AWOL...



Okay now to explain. His friend thought it'd be so much fun to text me when they were drunk and try to get me to cheat on him...And I failed the "test" so he was like "I'm breaking up with you." And of course I was like omg...wtf...But its all good now, although I'm not gonna lie, a little bit has changed in our relationship, and I don't know why. Well i guess I do, but still. He should not have had his friend do that, and he realizes this, and he's said he'll make up for it, so we shall see...

He got picked up by MP's because him and his friend got drunk, thrown out of a bar, into an argument with the cab driver, and then Mister threw up in the cab. So him and his friend got picked up, Mister got put on Admin Hold, and as far as I know his friend went AWOL. Good riddance is all I have to say. Because that joker was exactly that, a joker, not mature enough to be in the Marine Corps, and still wet behind the ears in training. He should have stuck around and taken his punishment like a man, they way my Marine did. :)

He moved to 29 Palms about two weeks ago today. I'm frankly numb. I can't believe he's so far away, and on top of that we can't really talk during the week, so there goes that communication. We talk a bit on the weekends, but the 4 hour time difference is making it so hard. Last Saturday, I waited all day for him to text ,and at about 6:30 finally texted him and he had just woken up, and I was like this is not gonna work...but of course didn't say it, because then he'd think I wanna break up with him, which I most definitely do not.

He always thinks I wanna break up with him for no reason and it breaks my heart that he would think that I'd give up on him just like that. When I say i love someone I darn well mean it and he needs to get that through his head, because come hell or high water we'll always be together if I have anything to say about it. And there isn't anything he can do in this world to change that. And maybe that makes me stupid, and too in love but its the truth. He could kill someone and i'd still love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)