Monday, April 12, 2010

Hmm

So I seem to be in a funk. Yesterday I talked to Mister for the first time in a LONG time, well long to me anyways (4 days) I know, I'm pitiful, I'll die when he's deployed. But yeah, I tried to get some details about his day to day but that did not work out...I was like so what do you do all day? And he was like Artillery, and I was like omg i knew that...so I just gave up lol. I love him to death, and sometimes I can't believe how intuitive he is about me, but on days like yesterday all I can do is shake my head and laugh.


Anyways, yeah a funk. Idk what it is, I mean I'm losing weight (good), have an amazing bf (good), have wonderful family (good), getting senior pics done friday (good), and yet...with all the good things I can't stop focusing on the bad...and ironically I can't think of any bad right now. Heck, yeah I can, my boyfriend (the amazing one) is thousands of miles away and I can't stand it!!!

To top it off, if my civilian friends complain one more time about how they didn't get to see their guys for a night I'm gonna explode. I may cry, idk. But they just naturally assume I'll be like Oh I'm sorry...that sucks...when really I wanna be like OMG GROW UP IT'S ONLY ONE NIGHT TRY 6 MONTHS!! But I don't because I'm a good person, I'm a good person, I'm a good person...lol But I know I shouldn't complain, bc I know I'm like I miss him so bad all the time, and all that but...idk. I mean I hate to say it...but...idk

Lol I'm just confused and feelin a lil sad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)