Saturday, August 6, 2011

You can call me God mommy :))



Remember that cute baby puppy? SHE'S A HORSE. I swear. I didn't know she'd get big so fast!

In the week I've been at school I swear she's gained 5 pounds and grew by 3 inches. I hate that I'm missing so much with my baby girl :((



This little peanut is my godson Grayson :)) He was born the day that Mr left to head back to Cali, and I just feel like it's fate :)) He's kept me smiling since Mr left, and that's hard to do. His mommy is my best friend, and I can't wait to fly out to meet her! It's crazy how Facebook has let me meet these amazing women who have become my support system. His mom is in the top three, and I don't think I could handle anything without her. My phone has groups I can put people in, and she's in the group where I send any big news to, like 1st response. She texts back when it's 3am and she's always there for me, she's just amazing. :)) I keep tellin her my honeymoon is gonna be a road trip to visit her, and she keeps laughing and saying Mr won't like it, but it'll happen. I swear. Lol. Her husband is in the Army, and his doppelganger works at a bagel place on campus. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)