Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Ramblings

I hate spam mail. Just sayin. Especially when Mr gives me his email information to look at his iteniery (sp?) for his flight home and I find an online dating website ad...pfft shoulda seen my reaction, I woulda done a fish wife proud. Haha anywho, guess who's love comes hom in 5 days!!!!!! One hint...THIS GIRL! This time will be so different from when he was home before, I can feel it. I can't wait to just see him. I just wanna see his face and know that he's finally here after so long, and I feel like a Goob for calling 6 months a long time when I went a year before this time, but it feels like its been a decade since I saw him. I think it's because i know we've both changed some. But more on that later.

College is alright, it's draining me though. I'm getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night and wake up in the mornings all groggy and junk and fallin asleep in class is killin me. It's all these English papers I have to write I guess.

My new job is pretty amazing though, I just sit on the computer all day and do nothing but homework, I mean, hey I'll take what I can get ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)