Sunday, June 5, 2011

Conflicted

Oh bloggy loves my heart is hurting...it seems like we're back to the way we were before with Mister. Despite the 2 phone calls that I got yesterday, which is more than I got in a month before deployment, we're back to acting like MJ didn't text us, and getting upset over things that we're only being kidded about.
MJ- I've got bubbles!
Mr.- Can someone say childish?
MJ- Can someone say mean?
Mr.- Mean
MJ- yes you are. incredibly so
Mr- I love you too
MJ- I know you do :) I loves you mores
and guess who never got a text back? Maybe I was being too sensitive...because honestly, I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to react to him. He got back to the states Friday, and texted me when he could and it was awkward really...I'm so happy he's home, he makes me so happy when he's not being like this. And I don't really know what to say to him now. I feel like I don't know how to talk to him anymore and that makes me sad. Maybe I'm just so distracted with the roommate thing and I need to work more on my relationship. I'm not sure.

Speaking of roommates, guess what? I don't like mine. Now, its not that she's a horrible person, although some of the things she's done to me have led me to have a biased opinion, its that we've roomed together before, and we both did some petty, unnecessary things, and now we can't stand each other. She admitted to poisoning what I thought were two very good frienships with lies and making them choose sides between us. All with a smile on her face. But oh well, whatever. We both know that frienship is out of the question, I just hope that we can coexist civily. So I'm off to be even more conflicted now...lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)