Monday, April 25, 2011

Updates

Whoo so I haven't posted in about two weeks, and well a lot has happened since that last post. How about I start with the fact that I am now 18???? 
AH!!!!
 I'm so happy.
And 
I finally heard from Mister!!!
We got to Skype last monday night
and every morning, except weekends, since.
I am a very happy MJ :)
Skype does hate me though....
And I'm staying on campus this summer!! 
Part of a scholarship I got is I have to stay on UTKs campus
ALL SUMMER. But Im not complaining, Im so excited for it!!!
What else? Hmm...Ohhh does anyone know anything about student loans?? 
If so Id appreciate help :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY for Skype dates! DONT GET LOANS unless you absolutely have to. Go through FASFA (I think its a nation wide thing) and based on your parents income, unless you are claiming yourself as independent, you will receive cash for school, that you never have to pay back! Same with the CalGrant and BOG Waivers but that is strictly for CA, see if they have a programs like that in TN.

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the FAFSA but my parents make too much for me to get any money :/ So I really don't see too much of a choice, which loans are best? Subsidized or unsubsidized?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I hate student loans through the school. It's easier probably through a bank or something like that. I'm so glad you are staying on campus! You will love campus life :)

    I'm so happy you got to talk to the mister, that's always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get loans unless its absolutely last resort!

    Yay for Skype dates!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)