Thursday, April 7, 2011

100 Facts about me, Part 2

Alrighty then. Part 2 :)

26. I've always struggled with my weight. When I was six I decided I was too fat.


27. I'm not that excited about prom


28. I'm VP of my school's chapter of National Honor Society


29. I've dyed my hair twice. Red both times. And both times it faded very quickly.


30. I get frusturated very easily with certain people


31. It's taken me a week to do this


32. I turn 18 in 5 days


33. I highly doubt that anyone is reading this


34. I'm a worrier


35. I wear contacts


36. I love helping in the second grade


37. Mister knows my iPod passwords


38. I can be a huge hypocrite


39. I forgot to apply for housing


40. I would be perfectly okay with getting married tomorrow


41. I'm addicted to Facebook


42. I can type without looking


43. I'm afraid of math


44. I'm afraid of snakes


45. I love kids


46. I don't really know how to use my calculator


47. I'm really good at making up sentimental stuff for papers


48. I'm jealous a lot


49. I have an unnatural hate for skinny blonde preppy people


50. Idk how I'm going to think of 50 more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)