Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finishing up a Meme

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? I cry, a lot. I mean who wouldn't get upset about this? I would probably hate myself for a while afterwards as well.



Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life. Applied for a job at McDonalds! Day


23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.


Taken more chances


Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)


Oh boy, Making a playlist for someone....I'm not doing a letter that would take too long. How about a Title and Explanation? This is to Mister I guess. The Warrior Song Hard Corps- This song is the USMC. Point blank, I love the lyrics, they're good get you motivated lyrics, they're lyrics that I've always thought as classically Marine Corps. This is just a special song, the original is The Warrior Song, and its the military in general. Here's the link to both: http://thewarriorsong.com/video.html


Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.


I've thought about this a lot since I had my wreck back in October. I feel like I don't know my reason yet. For all intents and purposes I could have died then and I didn't. I don't know why I'm still here but I'm thankful that I am.


Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?


Yes. Freshman year, and the summer after. I honestly couldn't tell you why. I just felt overwhelmed and wanted it to be over.


Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?


I've been accepted to an amazing Nursing program. I'm not giving that up. And My Mister. He supports me no matter what. We'll figure something out.


Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?


Honestly as much as I love children I would be ecstatic to find out I was pregnant. I would tell Mister first, and since I'm so young I would probably wait to talk to him before I told anyone else. If he wouldn't want it, then I can't tell you what would happen.


Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.


My lack of filter when speaking. Why not? I insult people without even trying and that's not a good thing.


Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself


Dear MJ,

You are awesome. You love without restraint, and you don't give up on people. Sometimes that gets you hurt but you just get right back up and keep on going. You know lyrics to more songs than some radio DJ's. You have friends who live across the country and you love them just as much as the friends at home. You miss your Mister, but you only cry when you need to. You don't wallow too often in hurt. You remember things. You brush your teeth for 5 minutes every morning and it shows. Sometimes you share too much but that's what makes people feel close to you. Don't ever stop that. Just learn to filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)