Monday, January 10, 2011

One of those days...

I WAS THINKIN SOME OF YOU LADIES MY ENJOY THIS(:

I sit up at night, alone in my bed

Constant images run through my head

Happy times, sad times - the memories are there

Happy tears, sad tears - the tears that I fear.

I hold his sweatshirt, so close to my heart-

Breathe in; breathe out - not much, but a start.

I sleep with his picture in my bed at night

It's the next best thing I have to hold tight.

The pillows lay sideways; I swear he's there

They don't squeeze back; this isn't fair.

I toss and I turn, I sit up and lay down

I'm exhausted, I'm hurting, and I can't sleep sound.

My eyes are swollen - they burn like hell

The makeup don't work - you can still tell.

Finally asleep, still alone, but don't know it

He's in my dreams - I see him, I love it!

"He grabs my hand and turns me around,

We stop, we dance - although there's no sound.

He holds me close, and starts to sing

About love, about life, about everything

He lifts my chin and looks into my eyes,

He tells me he loves me, its no surprise.

He kisses my head, puts it to his heart

It's then that I know, we're not far apart.

" The alarm is sounding; wipe the sleep from my eyes

It's another day gone, another sunrise.

I'll continue my journey, until the very end

And wait for my love - my very best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)