Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things NOT to do when you come to McDonalds

Drive Through:


Please Don't:




  • Sit for five minutes in my drive thru and discuss on the phone what you are going to order before you acually do it.

  • Please don't dig for money after you order. At least have your wallet out. I mean come on.

  • YELL AT YOUR CHILDREN IN THE BACK SEAT WHILE I HAVE MY HEADSET ON. WE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!!!!!!!

  • Change your order at the window

  • Change your order after you have already paid and I have given you change. I CANNOT CHANGE IT AFTER YOU GIVE ME MONEY. IT'S THE RULES.

  • Complain to me about the person who took your order. I probably do not have the authority to do anything about it.

  • Give 3 coupons at the window. It's a hassle. Just don't do it.

  • Order food for 20 different people in my drive through. If we are wrapped around the building then have the common sense to come inside.
  • If we say please pull to the first window, stay at the first window. That's where we take your money.
  • Back up in the drive through. Nuff said.
  • Bring trailers in the drive through.
  • Come through drive through naked. Nobody wants to see that
  • Come through drive through with your teenager and her boy friend in your back seat making out. Yes we will laugh, and point, we've done it before. IT's just frowned upon.
  • Come through drive thru smoking a joint. It's just too tempting for some people.
  • Come through drunk. That's just rude.
  • Come through giving someone a bj or vice versa. That's just weird, and slightly illegal.
  • Hit on the girl in the window, esp if you're over the age of 35. Also slightly illegal.
  • WE DO NOT WANT TO RIDE IN YOUR CAR WITH YOU OLD MEN

There are a lot more but I can't think of them :) Have a great day ya'll!!

7 comments:

  1. I always try to be nice and have everything ready for people when my order is taken. I hope other people can realize that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't mention don't go through naked. My friend had that happen to him. That would be a day ruiner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you opened up a whole avenue of rememberances...haha I'm def adding them NOW

    Carmen-It's people like you that make the job that much less harassing :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woowzer MJ! You make me SMILE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the sun fall outta bed...sing like a bird...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ew! The old men part grossed me out! Does that truly happen?! *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really and truly. I complimented him on his car (just being friendly!!) and he said well you should come take a ride in it with me. I'm pretty sure he was like 50

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)