Saturday, October 9, 2010

Days 14-19

Day 14- A hero that has let you down (letter)- I can't really think of anything for this one :/ I know, I'm pitiful.


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Definitely the Mister. Currently he's lost his phone charger and we have't talked for giong on 3 weeks now. It kind of makes me mad, because I know he gets on Facebook, and I don't even get an email but whatever. I went a year without him in my life and it was definitely empty and I was definitely pathetic!

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Chewing Tobacco, Mr picked up the habit and its definitely so disgusting!

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
The Bible and Redeeming Love. Those two books came to me during a hard time in my life, and when I was at my lowest I just picked up the Bible and realized that I could do it on my own. The Bible kept me going when me and Mr weren't together, and it's kept me sane while he's been gone. Redeeming Love proved to me that no matter what I do He will always love me :)


Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
It's absolutely none of my business if two homosexual people marry each other. How in any way does that affect me?


Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
I think that religion is necessary to keep the world in order, and that it holds the world together. But on the other hand it tears it apart.
I don't have a political opinion, I don't know anything about it so I'm not gonna open my mouth about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)