Monday, September 27, 2010

Questions!

Stacy from http://ramblingmilitarywife.blogspot.com/ tagged me!! I'm not gonna tag, but if you want to answer the questions take it!! :))
1. Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?
Hope fully I'm almost done with college, I've heard that nursing can take up to 5 and 6 years. And from what I've figured out it may take that long for me and Mr. to get married
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Right now pay off all my family's bills and especially the mortgage!! I would definitely buy a plane ticket to California and buy a condo there :)
3. What is your favorite season?
Fall! The leaves, the weather isn't too hot or too cold, and I just love it. It's cuddling weather
4. What is your favorite sport, if any?
Football to watch!! But UT has sucked recently...we need another 1998!
5. Do you have any pets?
A big chocolate lab named Clifford!
6. Where is one place you hope to go in your lifetime?
Okinawa, Scotland, Ireland, France, Oh wait, just one??
7. Can you describe your dream home?
Hara (sp?) from Gone With The Wind
8. Do you have any blogging secrets or tips to share?
Don't force a post, if you do it won't sound right!! And if you want comments then you MUST comment on other blogs

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this! :) I loved reading your answers!

    -Staci

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)