Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 4 Something you have to forgive someone for

Hmm I really don't know the answer to this one, I mean, I don't make a habit of holding grudges if I can help it, although I can. And what's going on right now with former friends, well I have to take some of the blame for it, because I could have asked instead of facebook posted. BUT that's beside the story. I guess that I have some things that I still don't quite feel good about when I think of them, but they're not worth mentioning really. Sooo hmm...I don't really know.

Well if I had to say I would say that Mister's ex-friend "Trouble" still bothers me. NO, trouble is not his name but i don't wanna give him away either. He decided to call me when him and Miser were drunk one day and test the relationship, and well, it just wasn't good, I still have a little bit of anger and resentment over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)