Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

Soooo Mj has many things to be thankful for lately. Awesome friends, amazing family, fantastic almost family (I gots a little brother!! lol), and of course Mr is just...he goes without saying. But before I get into that I have to tell ya'll about a little project I've been participating in lately.


Right now, at this second I am trying to think up 3 different way to say the same thing to three deployed young men. I'm not gonna give a lot of details, for obvious reasons, but let me just say I love writing to them!! I sent my introduction letter to the 3 of them through motomail and I know they got it! My FBLA teacher's daughter is in charge of a bunch, and I wrote to three under her. She called her mother and tld her how excited they all were to get letters from me! AH!! That makes me so happy! I just need to be able to keep it up without feed back, which will be tricky! How do you say the same thing three times??? Without it sounding like you're sayin the same thing??
And also, I've recently learned that Mr comes home for Christmas!!!!! AH!!! How amazing is that? I knew he came home in December but last night we were texting (we still don't talk on the phone regularly, I'm working on that) and he was like what do you want for Christmas? Of course, me, being the sweet heart that I am, said "Nothing really, why?" And he goes, "Not even me?" And I proceeded to freak out. But of course I said "What do you mean?" Because, I mean, come on, who freaks out when they're not sure? Okay I do, but still. And he said "What do you think?" And then I openly freaked out to him. He said he still doesn't know a day specifically, but its supposed to be around that time. Can you say super excited MJ???? Seriously, he was on my Christmas list this year. This is gonna be so awesome. If only it were for more than a week. But beggers can't be choosers :)
So What am I thankful for blogging community?
  1. YOU!!! It makes my day to read the comments left on my blog :)
  2. My Mr getting to come home for Christmas, even though its only for a week, and even though our 1 year is SATURDAY not Christmas lol
  3. My amazing family
  4. My fantastic friends- especially the girls I've found through this blog and the mil community, they just get it, as I'm sure most of ya'll know
  5. My "almost family" Mr's mother and little brother. I've always wanted a brother, and he's just an amazing kid. He's a year behind me, and even though I punched him in the eye, I know he's gonna be there, lol. And I'm sure ya'll have heard, read?, about me and his mama, she's just simply amazing.
  6. My job. I know, weird right? But I'm so thankful for this job of mine, because without it I would not be able to drive, buy anything for senior year, and many other things would not be available to me.
  7. My puppy. Well, he's not a puppy, hes a huge Lab but he's just always so happy to see me when I pull into the drive way that it just makes me happy. I love unconditional love like that.
  8. My faith. God has become a close confidant of mine the past couple months, and I'm so thankful for our relationship.
  9. Mr period. Yes, we have problems, I've posted about them before. We're both just a touch too passive aggressive and we don't tell each other when we get upset, but in the end we always find a way to work it out. He's become a part of my life that I wouldn't know what to do without. He went to his first ball last Thursday, and it broke my heart that I couldn't be there with him.
  10. My health. Daycare did a number on my immune system, my whole family can be sick with the worst virus on creation and I'm fine, I take care of them and still don't get it. Very thankful for that.
  11. My southern heritage. Yes, there are the bad seeds, the ones who marry their brothers and sisters, but thats mostly in the smaller regions, you don't worry about it in the more populated areas. It's frankly frowned upon.

Well that's all I got, if you've made it this far then thank you!!!! What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww yay!! :D What a wonderful Christmas git, I'm happy for you! I will post my thanksgiving post later on. I'm lazy right now LOL

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)