Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dang

So...turns out...I wasn't NEARLY over Martini as much as i thot i was...not even close...i saw him at school the first day and it was like somebody slapped me in the face, and it sucked. Now, not only am I NOT over him, but turns out hes got a new gf as of this week. Kinda makes me feel like an idiot. SO...I have no clue what now. I guess I'm just gonna ignore him, and hope that it all goes away...yea...fat chance. For those who know me, they know that this is just the beginning...Would really help if my skool had more hot guys..all of the hot ones are gone, and I will NOT date a soph or freshman.
School is quickly becoming a struggle. I always laughed it off when ppl said that your Junior year was your hardest, but DANG. I believe it now. I guess its a good thing that I don't have a guy to distract me, if I did I wouldn't be able to do it.
No drama at school...so far. I feel like I'm doin a fairly good job at avoiding it...let's cross our fingers and hope I can keep it up shall we? While we're at it lets NOT hold our breath...that could get...bad.
Speaking of dating younger guys...My Nana tried to hook me up with her sophomore lawn mower...He's a cool kid and all, but me and him...how about not...kinda made me laff tho. He came in to get a drink and my nana was like oh! Have you met my granddaughter? Me and him kinda just looked at each other like yeah..hey...Then when he left nana was like OMG he looked twice at you! He looked at you then swung his head back around to look again! I was like oh Nana...She so enjoyed all of that...*sigh*
So anywhoozles g2g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)