Monday, October 10, 2011

Love Don't Run

That song has been on constant replay this weekend in my head! That and Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift.


I have a Chemistry Exam tomorrow...I should probably be studying to be honest with you. But I have archaeology homework to do as well. We have to write a research paper and I don't even know what I want to write about. :/

The lovely Jessikuh has made me a new bloggy back ground!! I'm completely in love with it, I keep refreshing my page to look at it :)

My Bear is out in the field for the next gazillion days. Not really but it feels like it. They're dividing 18 days up into segments. How the heck does that make any kind of sense? Just do the straight 18 days, don't tease me with a weekend off every now and then.

Bear's been weird lately :/ Before the field we hardly talked for the entire week leading up to it, and I know that he was probably busier than crap but he always found time to talk to me before. Now it's just blah.

One of the main reasons I can't wait until Vegas?? Which is in 30 days!!!!! I'm going to play a prank on my mommy :)) It's going to have something to do with a chapel and a dress ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)