Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shuffle!

How am I feeling today?
* 1985

Bowling For Soup
comment: Hmm nostalgia, yeah, I can go with that

Will I get far in life?
* Be Like That
Three Doors Down
comment: Well okay then.

How do my friends see me?
* Always

Blink 182
comment: Well I hope not.

What is my best friend's theme song?
* Whenever You Remember

Carrie Underwood
comment: Aw well not really but its a good song

What is the story of my life?
*Girls & Boys

Good Charlotte
comment: Nah...

What was highschool like for me?
*Thunder Kiss '65
White Zombie
comment: Well uh idk about that lol

How can I get ahead in life?
*What a Shame
Shinedown
comment: So...I'm gonna smoke 2 packs of cigerattes a day, and the strongest whisky Kentucky can make...or I'm gonna know someone like that. Okay then.

What is the best thing about me?
*Over and Over
Three Days Grace
comment: So true.

How is today going to be?
*Heaven (Little by Little)
Theory of a Deadman
comment: Lol what does this have to do with anything?

What is in store for this weekend?
*Weightless
All Time Low
comment: Oooh maybe it'll be fun!

What song describes my parents?
*A Song For the Hopeless
All That Remains
comment: HAHA wow.

How is my life going?
*Stay Together For the Kids
Blink 182
comment: Wow. That hurts its so true.

What song will they play at my funeral?
*45
Shinedown
comment: I'm gonna commit suicide...??

How does the world see me?
*Lost in Stereo
All Time Low
comment: So I guess I'm absent minded...I can see that

Will I have a happy life?
*That's What You Get
Paramore
comment: Great. Just fantastic.



Well I feel like that was completely untrue lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored you used my shuffle! :D I can't wait till friday for another one!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)