Monday, October 5, 2009

Going Away Parties :*(

So o Saturday I went to a going away for my favorite cousin. It didn't really bother me that she was moving to Hawaii until we were at the party and everybody was giving her money everything. I was like wait...NO!! Thsi chick has always been there for me, we've always been really close, and it really kills me that she's going SO ridiculously far away. So now its going to be like omg i don't have anyone to talk about everything to.
So anyways, stuff's been super busy lately, there's been such a hectic homework schedule and it's like WHOA where did all of this come from?? I think that teachers don't realize that we have lives outside of school and would really love to be able to live these lives and not being doing homework for so much of our lives...jeez...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)