Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's good to be back

I can't believe I haven't blogged in over two months. So much has happened I don't even know where to start. Wil and I broke up Feb 9th. To put it simply he was too much of a pot head and a compulsive liar. Sooo it didn't work out. BUT while we were together something happened.

I was almost a mommy <3 I say almost because at about a month a half along I had a miscarriage. It was awful and horrible but it's okay and I'm okay. It took me a while to come to terms with the fact that I was almost a mother but now that I have I see that everything happens for a reason. Wil and I broke up shortly afterwards, and I'm thankful there isn't a child involved at this point.

I've just been enjoying being single...until I met Ryan :) It's nothing serious, I don't want anything serious again for a long time. I don't NEED anything serious. It's good to be bck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)