Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So it's been awhile since I posted anything and a lot has happened, so I'm gonna try to make all of the rambling at least halfway understandable...lol

Okay so first off, Christmas was amazing...lol. I finally got texting, and omg its amazing...although I'm pretty sure I'm driving my friends crazy with it...lol. I got a new camera, its a Nikon L20, and its amazing...and a new MP3 which I love...I had to get a new mp3 because somebody stole my other one when they stole my purse...and it came with a tripod and everything...it was amazing...

I got to talk to my Mister on Christmas day, which made the day absolutely perfect in every way :)

All of my band friends went to London :( for a week and totally lefted me...lol But it was okay, me and Tayto got closer since we were like the only ones left...

Then the other night I got a text from Him and he graduated from Camp Geiger yesterday and we talked all day off and on yesterday until he got to where he was staying the night. The Marines flew him to Dallas, and then he'll eventually end up at For Sill in Oklahoma.

Omg big news, he said that he thinks his MOS training will only take 6 weeks, instead of the longer time period i was thinking about, so that makes me happy. Lol

Well that's all I can think of to say for now, lol Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love reading what you have to say :)